Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Oxford University    

Oxford University

mjotab
Spain

Oxford University

I only wanted to share the site of Oxford University for Continuing Education, because it has some online courses that may interest  you. They start in September and end in December (100h).
For me it is very exciting to have the possibility of enrolling myself into them, even though I live in Spain! (my idea of Oxford is a really romantic one Smile  )

You may know them already, but anyway, just in case, here you have the link:

http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/courses/results.php?Category=100

4 Jul 2009      

sirah
Argentina

Thanks! They are excellent....but unfortunatly they cost more than what I earn in a month!!
But I can save and try to enroll in one of them.It is  my biggest  dream .... studying abroad,at least  online!!! Many thanks for your interesting tips.

Have a great weekend

4 Jul 2009     

Zarade
United States

Just how much does it cost? �I was on it and saw wonderful courses previews but no price list? ��

4 Jul 2009     

mjotab
Spain

They cost 165 pounds if you are from the EC and 285 pounds otherwise. I �m sorry, I didn �t think it was so much as the salary of a month!! Shocked It depends on your currency and I only thought about Spain. I shold have known better.

4 Jul 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Hi girls! 165 pounds are 907 argentinian pesos, and my salary is 800 argentinian pesos.Here in Argentina there are many teachers that earn more than me but I made a comparison with my salaryCry.
Don �t worry mjotab the only problem here is my low salary!! The courses are great!!! and your intention too!!! I would like to do Bronte �s course it sounds great!

hugs from a cold and ill Argentina
Patricia

4 Jul 2009     

Pastanaga
Spain

Thanks for the t�p mjotab! Otherwise I wouldn �t have known.Thumbs Up

4 Jul 2009