Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > THIS SITE IS ADDICTIVE!    

THIS SITE IS ADDICTIVE!

astill62
Canada

THIS SITE IS ADDICTIVE!

Thanks to so many of you for the warm welcome 

However, I did not heed your warnings like I should have.  I have not left my seat for about 3 hours straight! 

Apparently, I have no concept of time when I �m on here.  Is it really any wonder though?  I can �t believe how talented you all are.  Everything I look at is phenomenal! 

Something for me to work towards.  Thanks again everyone!    :) 

--Andrew

5 Jul 2009      

lomasbello
Venezuela

Since I registered, the same happened to me. I got addicted to this wonderful site!!

6 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Dear Andrew, in this site we share everything. For example, I share your feeling!!!

6 Jul 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Many members are addicted to this site. We have discussed the issue and some were spending so much time here that they forgot their doctor �s appointment, got their food burned and so on.....

So be careful it looks like there �s no treatment  to cure this addiction.

Cheers

6 Jul 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

Tishaaaa, hahaha  

You are soooooo right!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Mar

6 Jul 2009     

Ro_mina
Argentina

Yessss!!! I �m also new (registered at the end of June) and I find it really addictive. It is a healthy addiction, though...

Hugs

Ro

6 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Yeap!!!
the doctor �s appointment... that was me.... EmbarrassedConfusedBig smile

6 Jul 2009     

gabitza
Romania

Of course this site gives addiction!!! because it the best ESL / EFL site EVER! Clap

There are so many wonderful and so useful contributions (my computer has tones of Ws and games - I would like to have the opportunity to use them all in my teaching, but I �m not sure I will - there are more and more each day - by the way, THANKS GUYS!!!) Tongue

Hugs and kisses,
Gabitza

6 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Another thing that happened to me lately... just three days ago... I  have started ironing, suddenly I rememberd I needed a reading for a group of students, so I came here, but  I forgot the iron was plugged.... for about two hours..... luckily nothing occured.... Embarrassed

6 Jul 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

I am a happy addicted too... since December

6 Jul 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Welcome fellow Canadian.  You will find a lot of exceptionally friendly and helpful teachers on this site who are highly addicted to Eslprintables.

6 Jul 2009     

1    2    3    Next >