Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > So happy    

So happy

moonsoler
Spain

So happy

I am a new member of ESL printables. I happened to come across this site by chance, but from the very first moment I realised how good and useful this place can be.

I have already made some contributions which have had a really good response. Thank you to all of you, it is very encouraging to see that other people find my work useful. Students � response is sometimes difficult to interpret. I feel very motivated and as soon as I finish my exam I �ll try to upload some more worksheets.

It is good to know that there is a huge group of motivated  teachers out there.

6 Jul 2009      

Nebal
Lebanon

Dear Moonsoler,

I �m happy to tell you that you came across the best site ever. It �s the site where you can find many qualified teachers, well-prepared worksheets; in addition , you �ll find the most helpful and loyal friends.

We bacame happily addicted to this wonderful family and hope you become one dear member.

Welcome to ur cyber home and hope u enjoy your forever stay.
Hugs,
Nebal

6 Jul 2009     

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

moonsoler
welcome01.gifto this great site!

Naby

6 Jul 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

TO THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF ESLPRINTABLES!

6 Jul 2009     

mena22
Portugal

MOONSOLER!

Hugs from rainy Azores!

6 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Feel welcome!!!!!!

Hug
M. Eugenia

6 Jul 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Welcome... watch out you may become an addict like us...LOL In fact I think Victor should start an �ESL AA � Corner. he he
See you around.

Greetings from thundery Germany Yeti xx

6 Jul 2009     

LorenaAR
Uruguay

I think I �m already a ES addict. I agree with you. This site is great. Thanks for your contributions and I hope you like mine

XXOO

From Uruguay
Lorena

6 Jul 2009