Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Is this addiction?    

Is this addiction?

mrmatura
Poland

Is this addiction?

Hello everybody!!! Greetings from the South of Poland!!! I am on my vacation at my parents � house!!! Actually, I am 650 km from home. It took me 9h of driving. It �s strange but I couldn �t help visiting esl printables :-)))) Do you think I am addicted? The weather is excellent here! It �s sunny and hot!!! Greetings again!

7 Jul 2009      

Thalia Gralik
Brazil

Hello!! Vacations are wonderful, but I think we and many teachers are really addicted to this site!!!
Poland... my ancestors are from there and I have a dream of visiting your country!!
Welcome back!!
Thalia

7 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hi,
Are you asking us if we are addicted?

Check out these cartoons andd tell me what you think.

Have a nice vacation,
Nebal, the ESL Addict

7 Jul 2009     

moonsoler
Spain

That so very funny. I �m starting to get addicted to this site.

7 Jul 2009     

arkel
Ireland

I came to Dublin with a group of students last Saturday. The day we came I was downloading at 5am!! I �ve also logged in every day since. I might admit to addiction one day and get some help!!!!!! Hugs from a beautifully showery Dublin, Hug Rosemary

7 Jul 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

It IS addiction.LOL

Ever since I joined I �ve been changing my habits, such as I don �t check my mail first thing once the PC is on, I check the ESLPrintables first, and then hopefully the mail. Shocked

7 Jul 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hilarious, Lana! I do exactly the same!!!

7 Jul 2009     

bjones
Spain

Hi!!

I �m also on holiday Tongue and I must confess that I also check this site first thing in the morning after my breakfast.

We need a cure!!!

Have a great summer everyone.

7 Jul 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

Hi Mrmatura and Everyone!

Yes yes yes - I �m afraid it IS addiction :)

I seems that I share exactly the same symptoms Smile

Have a great holiday!!! (well-deserved :)

All the best from central Poland this time,
Marta

7 Jul 2009