Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Anyone interested in a language exchange?    

Anyone interested in a language exchange?

jessicae
Spain

Anyone interested in a language exchange?

Hi!
( I have already sent this message to the " caf�" , but I have the feeling that it is not checked as often as this general forum, so I decided to try here Smile)

My name is Jessica , I have been a member of this site for some months already, and now that most of us have more free time , I was wondering if there was any English native teacher living in Barcelona ( Spain) who would be interested in having a language exchange ( your English for my Spanish/ Catalan). I would like to practise my English, and I thought that posting a message here could be a possibility.
If there is someone interested, please send me a pm or write me back at this forum.

Thanks and sorry if this is not the right place for this kind of messages, but I had no idea of where to start contacting people. I don�t trust some other forums / classifieds sections which I have tried previously.

7 Jul 2009      

amicableann
Argentina

What a good idea !! Hope u find someone .I �m in Argentina and have very few opportunities of talking to natives ! Barcelona is a place I �d love to visit some day ! I send you a hug from here and hope u find an english speaking friend around !

8 Jul 2009