Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Avatar    

Anna P
Brazil

I tried to change my avatar to post the photo of another grandson - or else my daughters start complaining. Out went Luis Felipe and in comes Joaquim! I thought that I have successfuly changed it but when I checked, Luis Felipe was still there!  I am using my office (at home) computer but I just turned on my classroom (also at home) computer and Joaquim is there! How can it be possible? One avatar in one computer and another in the other one.

9 Jul 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

I don �t know whether your family-photos is solved or not but I �ll tell you that it takes sometime to a new avatar to appear in your profile.

9 Jul 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Refresh the page!! I can �t believe I can help with computers!

Lots of love , Anna!!

9 Jul 2009     

jovance
Macedonia

When I changed my avatar the photo of my son appeared three or four days later. Why-I really don �t  know.
Greetings,Beti.

9 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

The funny thing is that each of my computers show a different avatar! Luis Felipe is in this one that I am using now, and Joaquim, wearing glasses, is in my classroom computer.
They are around your lovely son �s age, Beti. 
I will try to refresh the page, dear Marieth�. Maybe it will solve the problem.

9 Jul 2009     

domnitza
Romania

Dear Anna, the same happened to me some time ago. Just go to edit my account and refresh the page, as Mariethe suggested. It will surely work.

9 Jul 2009     

meuge
Argentina

May be you are using Internet Explorer in one and Firefox in the other.... that happened to me...

9 Jul 2009