Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > fairy tales...    

fairy tales...

Damielle
Argentina

fairy tales...

Do you work with fairy tales in class??? Have you seen this page??? It �s full of ideas and resources to use with your fairy stories:

10 Jul 2009      

sirah
Argentina

Thanks my fairy friend!! it is great!

good night!!

10 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Thanks, I �ve used it before and it �s lovely... Do I work with fairytales?!- my whole summer camp this year is about fantasy worlds! Kids are always kids - it �s such a shame nowadays to find e. g. a child of 8 who has never heard the Snowhite read, and I have met such kids. Even met a mother who didn �t want her child to hear about fairytales(particularly one about the dragon), because they could be scary. So when I asked her if she told her son about the Little Red Riding Hood and she said yes, I asked her if she had censored out the wolf... Modern parents - avoiding fairytales because of violence, but babysitting kids with PC games and cartoons with 100 litres of blood per minute... And they say fairytales are violent!
Thanks for reminding me of this site - it is really useful!
Anita

10 Jul 2009