Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Dividing the site     

Dividing the site

Lana.
Ireland

You wouldn �t Ivona, you �re a good one... LOL

Seriously though, I haven �t thought about the practical side of it.
If it does get discussed properly, then we �ll all think.

I guess it would mean more work for the moderators, but then I �d be willing to offer my help there and do some of the checking. Hug

You see, the kind of worksheet I �m looking for has a picture or two, but not too many and the worksheet shouldn �t be too coloured because colour printing costs a lot, and also the one I wouldn �t need to spend much time adjusting.

And this site has worksheets for all tastes and needs, but when you get 100 pages of them to check... I always feel guilty about not checking the other 95 of them... LOL 

Don �t know...

Need to know what others think...

Anyway, I would �n want to hurt Victor �s feelings in any way, it �s his website, and I greatly appreciate all the amazing work he and others are doing, this is the only teachers � website I am a member of, if nothing changes I �m still very very happy to be one.

Happy Sarturday to all.

Lots of love.

11 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2