Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > sharing this english learning video..    

sharing this english learning video..

Damielle
Argentina

sharing this english learning video..

I �m here again to share with you this video. She ma ybe an ESLprintables member but i don �t know her name. She mentions this site in her video.

I �m sharing it because I find it very interesting for those who are using new technological resources in their classes...

15 Jul 2009      

Ivi....
Argentina

Very interesting. I love how she speaks!

16 Jul 2009     

mariliamartinsribeiro
Brazil

I dont know why but I can �t listen anything... Can you?

16 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Great find, Damielle! It would be interesting to find out who this member (Sarah) is. The video is very useful and she might have more.
I don �t know why you cannot hear, Marilia.

16 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Why don �t you check the volume level, marilia? It is on the bar at the botton of the screen i posted.

16 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

More videos..

16 Jul 2009     

Judith@rwen
Argentina

What a lovely video! I love the way she speaks! She must have wonderful material for conversation classes. 

16 Jul 2009     

handstand
Venezuela

Fantastic Find! Thanks for sharing it with us.

16 Jul 2009     

douglas
United States

Awesome, I can use this.  Thanks.

Here �s the link to her site:

16 Jul 2009     

genzianella
Italy

I cannot make out her accent ... where do you think she �s from? Ireland probably? I �m curiuos, now! Anyway, she �s really good!

16 Jul 2009     

douglas
United States

The website says she�s from New Zealand, here�s a joke from one of her videos that I thought was funny:

#3 Show 499

A linguistics professor was lecturing to his English class one day. "In English," he said, "A double negative forms a positive. In some languages, though, such as Russian, a double negative is still a negative. However, there is no language wherein a double positive can form a negative."
A voice from the back of the room piped up, "Yeah, right."

LOL

16 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >