Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PLEASE, ASK BEFORE ASSUMING!!!    

PLEASE, ASK BEFORE ASSUMING!!!

wakebeauty
Brazil

PLEASE, ASK BEFORE ASSUMING!!!

Dear colleagues,

Here are the links I used to get the cliparts I used on my flashcards: WHAT �S MY NAME? that are on recent contributions:

All the pics I use on my worksheets are searched on the net!!! if you SEE any problems with them, please let me know...

I just wanted to tell ALL OF YOU that if you think somebody got your pics, ASK FIRST, don �t assume that the person got it from you just because you use the same pics... If you ask, the person has a chance to explain before you think the person has gotten something from you, when the person hasn �t... CAUSE IT HURTS!!!!

The pics I used are from this site:

I didn´t know the existence of this site until I got a PM, But as you can see from the links I put here above, I didn �t use the pics from this site. If you think I should remove or change the pics from my cards, just tell me or ask me for more explanations, but don �t go on assuming things, PLEASE!!!!

BTW, I did these cards using Frenchfrog �s layouts of these cards http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=60337#thetop , but I changed all the pics, the names, the colors and the fonts and adpated  the game A LOT... I was just LAZY to create the layaout, when I could just put the new info and pics upon it!!!!

Hope you all get the point here and help me with these cards...

Good night to you all(*.*),
wakebeauty.

16 Jul 2009