Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello guys! I ´m a newbie and hope you find my lesson styles useful.    

Hello guys! I ´m a newbie and hope you find my lesson styles useful.

ranclaude
Australia

Hello guys! I ´m a newbie and hope you find my lesson styles useful.

Hello Guys,
I �m very new here but am excited by the fact that I �ve become a part of this ESLprintables community. I �ve been teaching English/ESL for 9 years now. I have a variety of resources from beginners ESL to advanced, Adult ESL learning and high school ESL resources which I �ve developed over the years and am excited to share with. In time, I will have many of my resources uploaded here and hope you will find them useful, as I have found many useful resources already!

Cheers,
ranclaude

16 Jul 2009      

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

welcome01.gif

16 Jul 2009     

Tint
South Africa

Welcome to ESLPrintables, Ranclaude : ) I �m fairly new here myself, but love it. The people are great and there are fabulous materials out there! 

16 Jul 2009     

maufon
Costa Rica

16 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

@ranclaude and tint

16 Jul 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

ranclaude and tint

16 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

WELCOME TO THIS WONDERFUL SITE!!
FIONA

16 Jul 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

Welcome! You �ll LOVE it!

Great day to Everyone!!!
Marta

16 Jul 2009     

yetigumboots
Germany

Welcome to the site. Here are a few things to watch out for!!
1. You will find yourself logging on first thing in the morning before you even say good morning to your family...LOL
2. You think to yourself.. Oh I will just look at the new worksheets before I clear kitchen/hoover/go to work.. then you wonder why the kids are already home for lunch!Embarrassed
3. You post a worksheet and do cartwheels through the lounge cos you got a few points.Tongue
4. You start reading some interesting threads and find yourself arguing back. he heOuch

Don �t say you haven �t been warned. I still think we should have an ESL printables AA.

Just kidding, its a great site but it REALLY does become addictive. Hows life in sunny OZ?

Hugs from Germany Yeti xxx

16 Jul 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Hug

16 Jul 2009     

catturn
Australia

Hello! Great to have another aussie here! :)

16 Jul 2009     

1    2    Next >