Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > summer camp report    

summer camp report

anitarobi
Croatia

summer camp report

Hello, dear colleagues!
Well, as promised, I have managed to upload some of the photos from my summer camp English course and it �s at the cafe now. If you want to see more, it �s here http://www.mvmcvrcak.hr/pagesPhotoGallery.aspx?IDm=10&IDms=8&l=1 (foto album - ljetovanje).
Thanks to everyone here, because your sharing gave me new teaching energy, ideas and success, and I really feel like a new age in my teaching is beginning. So I am grateful and proud to share these photos with you... thanks a million!
Anita

16 Jul 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

A little bit of this, a little bit of tha-sh, makes the brilliant mish-mash!!! Thumbs Up

16 Jul 2009     

Nebal
Lebanon

Hey Anita, the pictures rock!! I loved the enthusiasm and joy the pictures reflected.

Thanks a lot for sharing your wonderful moments there and your experience.

Hugs,
Nebal
Fairyandhorsethankyou.gif Fairy and horse thank you image by jdfangman

16 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

thanks, you guys...

16 Jul 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

thanks for sharing this wonderful experience with us. I think it has been an unforgetable experience for those children. Clap

16 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Well, damielle, I do hope so!Star

16 Jul 2009     

ants
Switzerland

Those photos were wonderful.Hug I guess they are very happy kids!!
Thanks for sharing them.
Hugs,
Fiona.

16 Jul 2009     

Zarade
United States

Looks like a fantastic place full of happy people! �Thanks for sending the link ~ enjoy the rest of the summer!�
blessings

16 Jul 2009