Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > UPDATED WORKSHEETS!!!    

UPDATED WORKSHEETS!!!

wakebeauty
Brazil

UPDATED WORKSHEETS!!!

DEAR COLLEAGUES,

I did my set of flashcards WHAT �S MY NAME? 1-3  using Frenchfrog �s layouts of the following cards http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=60337#thetop , but I changed all the pics, the names, the colors and the fonts and adpated  the game A LOT... I was just LAZY to create the layaout, when I could just put the new info and pics upon it!!!! But as her pics were still there, I heard a good suggestion and updated the cards, doing all the rectangles again, coz I couldn �t take out only the pics...

So, I �d like to know if one of the  colleagues from here would do me a favor and post my set in one  account of yours that can be accessed for free so that everybody who dowlnloaded it could download the updated set again and  for free????????

If you can do it, just post the set and put the link in this post, please!!!!!
Waiting for your help and saying THANK YOU in advance...

All the best,
wakebeauty.

BTW, these are the links I used to get the pics:

17 Jul 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

Dear wakebeauty, sorry, but  I can �t see your point. Why do you want another person to upload your set?

17 Jul 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! I think a good way to solve the problem would be to ask the people who downloaded your cards to send their emails to you so that you can send them the updated version for free.

Have a good evening.
mena

17 Jul 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

yeah, it would Mena, but the problem is that my net is very bad those days and is always freezing!!! Only now I could post a reply here for I was waiting for it to open. It is as slow as a turtle, imagine if I have to send the emails...

I just need that a person with an account on ANY OTHER SITE, THOSE WERE WE CAN PUT OUR STUFF THERE AND PEOPLE GO AND DOWNLOAD. I DON �T KNOW ANY NAME AND I JUST HAVE AN ACCOUNT HERE...

sometimes I do sigh in in this sites, but just to download, then I never remember my nick or password, that why I need another person to do it Damielle.

17 Jul 2009     

Cyn.
Argentina

Hi Wakebeauty!
Try contacting aftab57

I know he has a site where he uploads material that anyone can download for free.
Check out this post:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=2632
Good luck!
Cyn

Ps: Hopefully I´ll be visiting your beautiful country this coming summer! Yupy!

17 Jul 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

I �m willing to upload the material to members shared folder that I �ve created but which materials do you want me to upload?

17 Jul 2009