Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Beginning of the year    

Beginning of the year

Isabel Oliveira
Portugal

Beginning of the year

hi dear collegueas...

I am preparing the beginning of the new school year and I really don�t  know how

to start the classes. I teach children with 6 to 10 years old so I need something

easily to do. last year I did some balloons with boys and girls and clouds and the

balloon  flied into the sky.... If you had any idea, please tell me...

thanks in advance...

17 Jul 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

Apologies to those who have seen the following links quite a few times, but i was given out once for sending advice in a pm instead of posting because those who did not see it will not benefit from it, so ...

Hopscotch - turned into a language game
 Peripheral learning - calendar (the weather, clothes, even grammar)

(in order for the links to work, click �post an answer� and open the links from there)

and this is what i found when i searched for �young learners� in the search engine:
http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=young%20learners&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&page=1

17 Jul 2009