Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi    

Hi

Ivona
Serbia

Dear iviher, we all understand your good intentions when you called our attention to the link. As i said in my post, the books ARE a treasure, but are being acquired in a dishonest way.
You said: "If recomending sites like that is not possible here or is not well seen well i apologise i didnt know."
As goodnesses pointed out, it �s not the point of NOT recommending here and recommending elsewhere, it �s about not recommending AT ALL. Also, she made a good point about the hypocricy existing here and elsewhere and the double standards that people have on different matters. We preach one thing and practise another. We speak loudly against stealing the layout!! of the worksheets, yet welcome such links that allow us to steal whole books.
Please, don �t see this as a (harsh) attack on you, because it isn �t. You meant well, you wanted to share sth good with your colleagues here, but we have to draw a line somewhere.

19 Jul 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

First Ivona Goodnesses is a he. (Is the photo on my avatar so unclear)

Second I can �t agree more with you.

BTW don �t you have the feeling that some post are vanishing from this thread or is it just me?

Have a nice day or night or what ever you like.

19 Jul 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Oh my goodness, Goodness! Apologies, but we can �t help but generalise that most (if not all) members here are female! LOL Am i not right, Caroline?? LOL

I will have a nice ... sleep, i think. Sleepy

EDIT: It would be a good thing to remove the link to the books ... if you wish, iviher.

19 Jul 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Still you did not answer myquestion. Is the picture of my avatar not clear? If so I can change it. but I like this one because ir is a photo of me in the middle with some of my SS druring the first project presentation. That was the last act. they are carrying their olive trees to plant them in their schools playgound.
It was really a fantastic day.

19 Jul 2009     

Ivi....
Argentina

Yes i totally agree, i tried to delete the whole post but couldnt find the option. If you know how to do it please tell me how and i will do it straight away.

19 Jul 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Soory but you cannot delete the whole thread.

This option does not exist in any forum. It would be too easy for people to post things than remove them and just pretend they did they do it at all. (This is not directed to you) It is a strict rule in all forums. but you can re-edit it and make some correction without changing the main idea otherwise the whole thread will be meaningless and nonsense.

For this one you can click on "edit post" and just remove the link.
Don �t change the content of the post. i don �t want to seem a crazy man talking about imaginary things.

Cheers

19 Jul 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

hahaha My dear Goodness do you really want to know if your avatar is clear? I mean cannot you yourself make out that wonderful hunk in it.LOL �Or are you maybe just wanting us gals to take more notice �hehehehe! Anyway EYE will flatter you now...you are yummy.. ..clearly you are... feel better now hon ?Evil SmileHug hahahahaha. Take care.

19 Jul 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Sure I am feeling better now and very flattered.

The thing is that I can �t understand why all people remain saying "she" when referring to me in spite of the wonderful hunk in the middle of it.

Cheers Caroline

19 Jul 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Hehe �Goodness. Was worried after I posted in case you would not take it in fun... but you did .. And yes I can honestly tell you that the avatar is fine. �I KNEW that you were a man my dear�Wink Bye the way what age-group do you teach. Take care.Thumbs Up

19 Jul 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Caroline, you knew?? I never actually took a closer look at the avatar. I think i thought it was a pic from the net or somewhere else, not a personal one, so i never bothered to see that detail re the sex of the member. Ahhhh, members must have four eyes here.

20 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >