Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > GOOD NEWS!!    

GOOD NEWS!!

ivanmontani
Argentina

GOOD NEWS!!

TO ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE FANS OF ENGLISHTIPS.ORG LET ME TELL YOU THAT IT IS BACK AGAIN. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY IT FOR THE TIME BEING!!

19 Jul 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Would you please have a look here...

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=10433&page=1

Thanks

19 Jul 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Hi!

The material at this site is not all illegal, some of the books have a licence just to read, and when you download you sign an agreement that you �ll see the book (or parts of it, not all are entirely available) and will delete it one day later. You may want to buy them if you like. But if people delete it and buy the real one later is something they choose according to their concience.

Copyrighted laws are different from country to country and when the moderators vote for the removal of a ws it is only because they are against of the rules we have at ESLPrintables. For other sites they could be OK. Sometimes moderators ask people to post some sorts of ws somewhere else (not very polite in my opinion but still true) and that reinforces my point that we have different rules at other sites.

I don �t have the right to tell people what they should or shouldn �t do in their personal lives and each person acts according to his/her personal beliefs, religions, and laws that s/he has at his/her country. We are teachers and we have to teach our students to fit the rules, and they differ from school to school. We are not supposed to encourage students to defy or question the rules, the more they fit them, the more they �ll be prepared to have successfull professional lives - and depending on the place they �ll work, they �ll have different rules to follow.

The case is not if the rules are "good" or "bad", the rules here are clear and they are to be followed for all members. The rules at English Tips are different and as a member there I follow the rules they have there. As a citizen of Brazil I follow the rules I have in my country and they are not that strict concerning to copyrighted material.

But the reason for this post is not only to say this, it �s also to tell people we are not here to judge people here or outside here. We are to share material that follows the site rules and will help other teachers. Moral lessons are totally useless since I guess everyone here has a complete notion on what is wrong or right, if they sometimes act dishonestly is just because they decided to, and that �s the main reason that makes me feel dounbfounded when a person who cheats comes to the forum to claim his/her lost points.

Discussions about other people �s characters or behavior don �t fit here, in my opinion. The comments moderators leave when voting a ws are to help and lead members to improve their work and make them as appealing and valuable as possible.

The aim of the site is to share - ws and ideas. But the job to judge people I only recoginize in one person who sometimes people call "Jesus" or "Jeovah" or "Alah", it doesn �t matter, because whatever you call Him, He will be the same person. The moderators are here just to verify whether the material is or not proper for the site.

Have a nice Sunday

Zailda Coirano

19 Jul 2009     

procei
Brazil

Great Zailda!!!

19 Jul 2009