Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > no comments on my worksheet    

no comments on my worksheet

sarahgriffin
Ireland

no comments on my worksheet

I �m disappointed that there are no comments on the new worksheet I posted last night. 

I always leave comments on the worksheets I download, not JUST because I want to thank the creator for helping me (Imagine taking something from someone in person without saying thanks!!)  but also because then if I ever stumble across the same worksheet twice, and am not sure whether or not I downloaded it... all I have to do is check the comments!!

Helping me, helping you!!

Please leave comments!! Tongue

Hope everyone is having a good weekend/summer!!

20 Jul 2009      

Ratu
Argentina

The same happens to me sometimes! but I can �t complain cause there are times that I don �t leave comments!! just for the sake of doing it quickly (that �s not an excuse, I know!)

I downloaded your file yesterday and didn �t leave a comment! hehe, I did it some time ago, though =o )

Thanks for sharing! and sorry for not leaving comments haha

kisses!
Ale

20 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

We ALL go through this. What if we all got on here and cried over not getting comments? There would be an endless stream of posts of this sort.  It happens. Deal with it and move on.  The average ratio is 10%comments/dls. If you get that then you are doing good.  You like idioms so "roll with the punches." :)

20 Jul 2009     

zailda
Brazil

Great ws. I have left a comment, as I always do.

Cheers.

Zailda

20 Jul 2009     

psd4fan
China

Get over it for F �s sake. The downloading of worksheets is the only comment you should need unless you have underlying mental problems.

20 Jul 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

I have nothing to say ... Just wanted to push a post into the bin and recycle it, shred it into pieces and maybe even concoct a meal out of it and feed it to the author. Then the cycle would be full. Bwahahahhaha! Evil Smile

20 Jul 2009     

blizzard1
Denmark

Where are your manners people?

Do you ever say thank you when you receive a present?

I guess some people think that by hiding behind the world of cyberspace there �s no need to be polite.

20 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Tisha,
Some cultures don �t say thanks.  They take things for granted.  Are they ungrateful? Maybe

20 Jul 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Sarah,
I �m so sorry that you feel this way, but unfortunately that �s the situation here; you �ll notice that the same people, in fact, leave comments - the ones that are considerate, enthusiastic, grateful or simply polite. When I upload a ws and I see the number of points increasing as the day goes by, believe me, it doesn �t make me as happy as to see the number of comments growing - but you should know that these comments grow very, very slowly, they never come close to the number of points you make per ws.
What are the reasons? Nobody knows really, but you �ll see that there are many many nice and considerate people here who always leave comments. I hope they �ll download your work and leave you a note, something you certainly deserve.
I could never take something from someone and not say thank you - for me it �s basic - especially if the person has invested a huge amount of time, creativity and energy. And there are many people here who think exactly like me - I �m sure you �ll come across them very soon!
Have a great day,
Aimee

20 Jul 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

I don �t know...

I leave comments when I don �t rush (rare occasion) and when the worksheet is of particular help to me.

Otherwise, my warmest thanks are always silently offered to those whose worksheets I �ve uploaded, it goes without saying...Ermm Why would I download someone �s worksheet if I don �t think that it �s good and useful?

I �m personally happy when I have a couple of comments for the whole worksheet even with 50 downloads, the number of downloads is actually what makes me feel good, and even if I don �t have any comments - so what? Did I make the worksheet for the thanks???

Let �s please be less sissy about it.

20 Jul 2009