Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > cricket    

cricket

yetigumboots
Germany

cricket

Hi Everyone,
Does anyone have a simple funny worksheet on the rules of cricket? I was doing sports with the class and they did not know what cricket was. So I though I would have a game with them in the playground and do a worksheet on it for our last day at school tomorrow. I found one on the site but they are real beginners so it has to be simple with pictures. Any help would be great.  Thanks Yeti x

21 Jul 2009      

Jayho
Australia

There �s a colouring-in Ws here - follow the instructions to print it in B/W for colouring.  You might need to add your own simple rules for your age level.

Also, just check terms of use ...

21 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Are you serious?  That is a picture of a baseball player. Cricket looks NOTHING like that. 

21 Jul 2009     

Jayho
Australia

- well, indeed it does look more like baseball.  However, back in the late 1970�s, in Australia,  Kerry Packer�s controversial World Series Cricket teams did dress in colourful uniforms like the one in the pic ... it was a sight to be seen ...

22 Jul 2009