Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP! I HAVE A QUESTION..    

HELP! I HAVE A QUESTION..

silpont
Argentina

HELP! I HAVE A QUESTION..

HI EVERYONE AND MANY THANKS FOR HELPING ME YESTREDAY, NOW I CAN UNDERSTAND ALL THE THINGS I WAS NOT ABLE TO YESTERDAY. MY DOUBT IS ABOUT THE 30 POINTS. NOW THAT IM REACHING THEM, WILL I BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD 30 WSS A DAY WITHOUT LOSING ANY POINTS?. BECAUSE I DID NOT WANT TO DOWNLOAD IN ORDER NOT TO LOSE THEM. EmbarrassedWILL I BE ABLE TO DOWNLOAD ACTIVITIES AS MANY TIMES AS I NEED TO HAVING MY 30 POINTS? OR I WILL REACH A POINT WHERE I RUN OUT OF THEM?. MANY THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!! I DO APPRECIATE, AND I LOVE BEING HERE SHARING WITH YOU!!!!!Smile
THANKS AGAIN NICE PEOPLE..
XO
SILVI.

21 Jul 2009      

GIOVANNI
Canada

Once you achieve 30 points you can download up to 30 of the recent contributions which are shown everyday.  If you want to download one of the contributions from a previous date you will lose a point for each download. 

Hope this helps.

21 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

as you were told yesterday:
you can download 30 RECENT contributions until 24,00 SPANISH TIME

Show all recent contributions

You can ALSO search the recent contributions by choosing the yesterday �s date here:

Search contributions by date

Day:
Month: Year:         

The worksheets are listed according to the points. Most downloaded first...

WHEN YOU click on A WORKSHEET:

You will see this text next to the download this worksheet:

Download this worksheet     (As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

IF there is NO

(As a premium member you can download this worksheet free of charge)

you will lose 1 point per one download...

Good luck...

21 Jul 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

FAQ � How do I download 30 free worksheets per day?

First you need to become a �Premium Member�.  This happens when you have 30 points.  Please remember that you need to wait 2 days before the points are counted.  Then you can download 30 free worksheets from the recent contributions that you will find in the "show all" section on the home page or following this link: http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcontributions.asp

BTW: Here are all frequently asked questions --- http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm

When you contribute regularly, you�ll get more and more points for your worksheets so you won�t need to consider whether the worksheet is free or not... 

Just keep on sharing your original work and more points will come... GOOD LUCK!

22 Jul 2009     

silpont
Argentina

Many thanks to you everybody!!!! your information really helped me!!! thanks for sharing, and i �ll continue contributing! this site es amazing!!!!!
many thanks again!!!
xo.
Silvi.Smile

22 Jul 2009