Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Pen pals    

Pen pals

JewellS
Thailand

Pen pals

Hello, I am an English teacher in Thailand. I was wondering if anybody would be interested in exchanging letters with my students. They are grade 3 students, 7 and 8 years old. Please let me know if you are interested.

23 Jul 2009      

kasiopeja01
Slovakia

Hi,
we are looking for some students to echange the letters with. I am an english teacher in Slovakia. My students are already exchanging letters with French students, but we don�t have enough French students to exchange the letters with. I am sure they would love to echange letters with yours even though I would prefer older students because they are grade 5, 6, 7 and 8, 10-14 years old.
Janka

23 Jul 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

It �s a wonderful idea and I �m sure many of my sts would be interested. We �re on summer holidays now, so if you post this again or pm me some time in the middle of September, I �d be more than glad to start this project. I usually have sts from the ages of 4-18 years old, from elementary to advanced levels.
Anita

23 Jul 2009     

medeainside
Spain

Hi!!! I would also like to exchange letters/mails with my secondary students in Spain. That would be perfect to make friends and practise letter format writing!!!!

Let me know if you are interested.
Fina

23 Jul 2009     

Nereis
Argentina

My students would like to have penfriends all over the world. They are from State school  and from private classes so they cover a wide age range. We are waiting for your answer! 

23 Jul 2009     

RoxanaDB
Argentina

I tried exchanging letters but I never got the answers. I have them ready on my e-mail box. They are from 9-10-year-old sts. I anyone wants them I could send them to you on the spot.
My e-mail address is [email protected]
My sts are disapponted because they never got their answers

23 Jul 2009