Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > VIRUS WARMING - AGAIN    

VIRUS WARMING - AGAIN

morganalin
Portugal

Thanks a lot for sorting out the problem. I was getting worried with this situation... But everything is ok now. Thanks a lot Victor

27 Jul 2009     

Carla74
Portugal

Yes, I also caught a Trojan this morning! But I �m glad everything �s ok now, thanks to Victor! ;)

27 Jul 2009     

douglas
United States

Norton is the best!!

27 Jul 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

When you get some trojans or bloodhound around, think of a Macuser. We never get such things. I have been away, for quite a long time, hope I will get back next September, but it wasn �t but my fault. I never get a virus. I have been a MacUser for about some 20 years, never, never, got a virus in my computers.
Hope the problem is solved for everyone.
Good luck, happy Summer vactions, for those who can have them now. Good work, for all of you who are still working or just starting.
Hugs and many, many
    ;
your support has been a gift for me, all this scchool year long

27 Jul 2009     

andreaewa
Uruguay

just to let you Know, I have ESET Smart security installed and I never had a problem with viruses!!Smile

27 Jul 2009     

sandramendoza
Argentina

Thanks a lot dear Victor for your effort!!

27 Jul 2009     

HOLYMARY_852
India

I think Norton 360 is a great anti virus program.

27 Jul 2009     

< Previous   1    2