Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PROBLEMS WITH HOMEPAGE    

PROBLEMS WITH HOMEPAGE

tricia973
Uruguay

PROBLEMS WITH HOMEPAGE

Hi everyone! I have been having problems with the home page. When I open the browser and go to eslprintables the only thing I can see is the following page: http://www.eslprintables.com/recentcomments.asp then when it says "Take me back to eslprintables" I just cannot,  it takes me to that same page again and again. I have been able to see the recent contributions since last time this happened to me I favourited it just in case. But I cannot see the forum or my login information... I don �t know what �s going on but there have been problems for a while ... you know that...

I hope it it improves soon..

28 Jul 2009      

67Englishteacher
France

I had similar pbs a couple of days ago: I couldn �t access the home page for a few minutes but I could access all the rest of the site using the toolbar. It happened to me only once and it was temporary. I hope it won �t come back again!
Anyways, it �s good to see you back here, dear Tricia :) !

28 Jul 2009     

tricia973
Uruguay

Thanks 67Englishteacher!!

It �s good to see you here too!

Well, I �m afraid my "temporary" is being too long... I �ve had this problem for 3 days now... I guess it happens from time to time...

28 Jul 2009