Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Back home    

Back home

yolprica
Spain

Back home

Hello everybody! I am back home after 21 days with my 16-18 year old students in Bournemouth (15 students and only me as a leader group). The experience has been amazing for us all. They have had the opportunity to speak in English with their host families, new friends they have made, in shops, restaurants, with bus-drivers, etc... We have also attended lessons in a very prestigious language school (Anglo Continental), where we met lots of people from all over the world. The teachers do their job really well since they focus their lessons on speaking and have lots of resources to make people speak about whatever they like. We have visited lots of beautiful places near Bourmouth like the Isle of Wight, Christchurch, Poole, Salisbury, Oxford, Bath and London (we spent there the last weekend and could see most London atractions). I encourage all teacher to live this experience because it is really rewarding and a real nice experience their students will never forget).
Hugs from Spain

28 Jul 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

Thanks for sharing - we �d love to see some photos... I bet you �ve never been this tired in your life, but your heart seems to be as full as the Weasley house on Christmas break... I �m so glad for you and those kids must have had the time of their lives.... Relax now!
Anita

28 Jul 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Hi! Welcome back! You �ve been missed! I �m sure your students will never forget such a unique experience. It �s really wonderful to take students abroad, isn �t it? Anita is right. It would be very nice if you could post a few pictures of your trip.

Enjoy your summer holidays,
mena

29 Jul 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

It sounds like an amazing experience.  If you have a chance post some photos.

29 Jul 2009     

Spagman63
Hong Kong

Hola. I have been to most of the places you visited. They are a really amazing. Bath is especially cool.  Do they still have The London Experience in London?  I saw that when I was a lad.  It �s a multimedia show about the history of London.  The fog that comes out during the Jack the Ripper part was really spooky.  England is a historian �s paradise.

29 Jul 2009