Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > HI    

HI

VALERIA FERNANDEZ
Uruguay

HI

I HAVE TO PREPARE A PRESENT FOR MI STUDENTS FOR CHILDREN�S DAY
BUT THEY ARE 120 CHILDREN
COULD YOU GIVE ME SOME EASY IDEAS SO THAT I CAN MAKE THEM?
THANKS IN ADVANCED Smile

29 Jul 2009      

kowalskar
Poland

Hi Valeria,

It �s not an easy task, but I think I have an idea. Beneath I have enclosed two links where you can find some ideas how to prpare flashcards, board games, dices and another staff.

Once I prepared dices with pictures to train present simple tense for my students as a present and they found them great gifts and a way to have fun.

http://www.akidsheart.com/misc/cardshop.htm  this is a link to create nice online cards with pictures, melody and more. You could prepare such a card and send to your students.

I hope it �ll give you any help:)

Best regards

29 Jul 2009     

Portugal

Children usually like bookmarks.
My students loved these:

29 Jul 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

Last year my students prepared their own gifts and they loved it!  I gave them a black pencil, a pompom, wiggly eyes and a chenille stem (pipe cleaner).  They glued the pompom on the top of the pencil glued the eyes (some added a coloured feather) and twisted the chenille stem around the pencil.  Here are some ideas from Oriental Trading Company.
These visors are also cool. They are made with foam and seem to be very easy.
 No need to order the kits as they will be expensive for us in South America. We can just copy the idea.

29 Jul 2009