Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Download updates, when does the system update so I can download more?    

Download updates, when does the system update so I can download more?

Kris �el guiri�
Spain

Download updates, when does the system update so I can download more?

Hi All, Big smile

I love this site but I �m rapidily falling out with it Censored 

I have uploaded 6 piece of work so far but I have only received 3 credits? Confused

What am I doing wrong or what is happening. Unhappy

I �m having to do all of my own work sheets as I don �t use any books, that way I am not re-teaching stuff that my students already know. Cry

I have tried e-mailing the address at the bottom, the gmail one but I �ve had no response from it. Ouch

PLEASE HELP THIS NEW TEFL TEACHER PLEASE

TTFN Chris

p.s.    oh, TTFN means Ta Ta For Now, �old radio 2 speak �

2 Aug 2009      

Stellam
Argentina

Hi Krisis
I sent you a PM

Stella

2 Aug 2009     

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi Chris!

Check out the links, "what �s this" and the FAQ �s at the top of the page :-)
From what I can see you have 5 points that match how many downloads of your work has been made. You do not get points for uploading work, only when others download it. Welcome to the community! It will get easier! A good idea would be to look at what makes a worksheet popular in terms of amount of content etc and you will find that you get to 30 points in no time. Then you will be able to download 30 free printables a day from the daily section.
GOOD LUCK!!! :-)

2 Aug 2009