Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > You know, there is some which I donot like here     

You know, there is some which I donot like here

marwan380
Yemen

You know, there is some which I donot like here

hi all,
You know .here we shouldnot upload sheets taken from another sites.I do not like it .we can  aknowladge ;means we should mention the source.This will be  of great benefit ,first we will assure that we are not theives ,Second we will enrich the site in a very easy way.third how it comes?I need something for my students; if I have time to make activities I will make them for my students not to upload them gaining points so that I can download losing that points.I have another suggestion 2 points for uploading  and 1 lost for each download .Aren �t I right?

2 Aug 2009      

libertybelle
United States

We all know that Marwan -we �ve also talked about these things a million times as you probably can see.
We also have a favorite bookmark page here for good sites on the web.
How and why people upload and download materials is their own matter.
If you read the rules under what �s this at the top of this board, you will understand
that the daily contributions are free but the older ones cost one point each.
L
ps - I don �t agree with your suggestion - I think the system is just fine as it is

2 Aug 2009     

fsams
Maldives

It �s fine to me!!!

2 Aug 2009     

johnnyg
Canada

what �s the big deal? Who really cares as long as it �s beneficial to our students?

2 Aug 2009     

Akanah
Spain

The system works fine to me too. If you think an activity from another web is great to  students, you can always bookmark it.
Olga

2 Aug 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

laziness! this is called "laziness" for me! a teacher must be able to create. students can also find the materials from other sites for free. this is not what we are trying to do here.
I advise you to leave this site if you cannot understand its way of working.

2 Aug 2009     

renca
Czech Republic

Hi marwan380,

I am sorry to say that this site is not the right one for you. Maybe you should take a look at englishtips.org or scribd.com, but the philosophy of this place is rather different.

Renata

2 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I �m not sure if you wrote that there is something here you don �t like or meant someone here you don �t like. But what ever it is - I find you extremely rude.
You ought to, as a new member, get a feel for the place before you start  complaining, pointing your finger and changing everything around to fit your liking.

Just a word of advice.
L

2 Aug 2009     

Nucha75
Portugal

Hello!
 I don �t write here often... but seeing this comment.. i must say that she dopesn �t understand the meaning of this site. It works perfectly and I must sy that I learn a great deal with my colleagues � work...

2 Aug 2009     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Shocked  Confused  Ermm  LOL

2 Aug 2009     

marwan380
Yemen

Dear ones:
thank you very much.her I want to to tell you something.Her we have a websut ( great and noe one can complain) ask your self why do the ( in this website give you this service). I have some knowledge.If you want to make money  through a website you should enrich it then you can make for payment later .I wish  That one day we are not ask to pay for downlod.
Any I am giving suggestion.
Thank you for being called as a lazy.that was from trukish source .I am a Yemeni Weshare the same nation.please dont show that we have bad tounges .O.K say I am A big lazy but in a good manner.
One more thing if you work as a teacher in the morining and the afternoon.and as atranslator in the evening and have a family to support you will be sure that i am the laziest.
          I want to say some thing .this issite is my favourite .the only only site I gained friends from.
this is true ( Dgdln ) dont comment .

3 Aug 2009