Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > OOPS! It needs to be MULTI-CULTURAL ROLE-PLAY grammar language activity....    

OOPS! It needs to be MULTI-CULTURAL ROLE-PLAY grammar language activity....

Zarade
United States

OOPS! It needs to be MULTI-CULTURAL ROLE-PLAY grammar language activity....

Well I hope I �m not asking for too much...well any imput greatly appreciated...
Ciao!

4 Aug 2009      

mr.dgdln
Turkey

you could edit your post instead of writing it in two seperate but related messages.

4 Aug 2009     

Zarade
United States

I did...better for you? �thanks anyway

4 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Dear Zarade

Could you please write in the SEARCH box the name of activities that you need and you will get tons of worksheets!

Good luck!

4 Aug 2009     

Zarade
United States

I did. �0 results. �Not my day. �I �ll find something somewhere else.�
Sorry to bother everyone today! �That �s not the impression I had had so far....Please forgive me for posting. �thanks & God bless

4 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

No bother!
I don �t know how you searched but here is the link to ROLE PLAY cards. But you have to look through all of them to find what you need.

http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=role+play&B1=Search#thetop

Multi cultural - http://www.eslprintables.com/buscador/buscar.asp?nivel=any&age=0&tipo=any&contents=multi+cultural&B1=Search#thetop

You have to write fewer words when you search because there may not be worksheets tagged with ALL the specific words together in one.

I hope it helps.

4 Aug 2009     

Zarade
United States

Thank you Baiba! �I really did not expect it anymore...but I so appreciate it! thank you

´´

6 Aug 2009