Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > I need some suggestions.    

I need some suggestions.

Franglais_82
Turkey

I need some suggestions.

Hello everyone,
I should prepare a lesson for elementary level, the topic is family relationships and the grammar point is have-has got and possessive adjectives. I have some materials but I �m afraid of not being able to complete the three lesson hours. They �re all short and simple activities. Do you have any suggestions for me?

5 Aug 2009      

source
Turkey

hi yade , maybe these can help you...

5 Aug 2009     

Anahi Seri
Spain

Something simple: I suggest you tell the students about your family and draw your family tree on the board at the same time. Then the students make sentences about you based on your family tree.
Then they can work on their own or their partners � family trees.

11 Aug 2009     

Adel A
Egypt

I am going to present a workshop On how to give feed back I need your suggestions and help

27 Aug 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

don �t forget that your aim is to make your learners speak about their own life and experience.. provide an hour for �family galoury �.. learners bring pictures of their family members and talk about them

27 Aug 2009