Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Hi nice people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     

Hi nice people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

silpont
Argentina

Hi nice people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!!!! How are you?. Hope you re all fine! Does anybody know a site on readers?, because Im trying to find intermediate love stories and suspense ones as well and I don �t know where to find good books and interesting ones for my students to read. Many thanks!!!!! Hope u have a great and fantastic weekend!!!
Hugs!
Silvi. Smile

7 Aug 2009      

missveronica
Argentina

age?

7 Aug 2009     

silpont
Argentina

Hi Vero, adults , yep! I forgot to mention it. Adults ones sthg like Phantom of the opera or sthg like that Am I clear?. Intermediate and a little bit higher as well.
Many thanks!!!!
Hugs.
Silvi.

7 Aug 2009     

Cartuxa
Portugal

There are loads of interesting books, both fiction and non-fiction, on www.readinga-z.com ,perhaps you �ll find something suitable for your students there!Or you could try some penguin books on a link someone(I �m so sorry I can �t remember who did it!) posted some weeks ago , which is great: www.taringa.net/posts/2665928
I hope it helps! Good luck!
A hug from sunny Portugal

8 Aug 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Hi Silpont,

Apart from the ones suggested, I �d like to suggest the "Penguin Readers". They have books from beginners to advanced, for younger students to older students. All their books come with "Factsheets" (worksheets) and "Answers". The only thing is, you can �t download their books online. You �ll need to purchase them. I have purchased many class sets ranging from beginners to advanced and have been using them for many years. If you click on the following site, it will take you directly to the "Penguin Readers Catalogue" where you could begin your search.

There are many books, so you are bound to find one that will suit the needs of your students.
Take care and good luck with your search.
A warm hug from �cold � Australia! Hug
ranclaude

PS: you can also search www.penguinreaders.com

8 Aug 2009     

cronih
Chile

hi!
There are lots of readers on the net too

scolastics.com

8 Aug 2009     

Portugal

http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page
and so on (and on...)
OK, missveronica, downstairs, here you are (post edited):
The Raven
Smile

8 Aug 2009     

missveronica
Argentina

poe, original or abridged versions..I love him!

8 Aug 2009