Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Do you know www.lyrics.com?    

Do you know www.lyrics.com?

zailda
Brazil

Damielle is right, I �m talking about "copy and paste". If you merely copy something it is a copy, isn �t it?

And I want to remember that what we are allowed to use in the classroom and what we are allowed to upload here are different things. Some sites are strict, their material is for classroom use only, so they aren´t allowed here (booglesworldesl, for instance).

We certainly can (and should) teach these songs in classroom but is it right to upload them here as ours? I understand that to be yours you have to add something. If we upload a ws with only a lyrics, we are claiming it as ours, since the site is for your original work.

Would it be acceptable?

9 Aug 2009     

wakebeauty
Brazil

If we don �t add anything, for sure it �s a copy for the only thing we did was COPY AND PASTE, wasn �t it?????

I agree with you Zailda...

9 Aug 2009     

< Previous   1    2