Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Please Reply About ESL Sources    

Please Reply About ESL Sources

Carla Horne
United States

Please Reply About ESL Sources

Dear Victor,

Please reply because I am very confused. Do you think that memory games or just flashcards should be removed? Should songs be removed that do not have explanations or exercises? Could we please have your decisions added to the page where you posted the other rule examples?

I feel that I �m not a good moderator because I have so many questions. Until you decide what should be done about the above questions, I want to refrain from voting. Please understand that I totally love this site, but I want to do what is best without hurting other people.

Sincerely,

Carla Horne

9 Aug 2009      

Missy
Canada

I actually love song lyrics. I don �t have to spend time looking for them. I just take the song I like and do my own activity. 

9 Aug 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear Carla!
This is one of the issues that was discussed many time but without ending in a clear solution.
It is one of those Victor said we have to relay on common sense and logic.

I, for one, believe that this site is not a chest to make the biggest collection of input material (lyrics, texts, cliparts, frames, charts...)

It is a site for exchanging activities, ideas and tips on how to teach English. And the more original the activities, ideas and tips the better.

So, logically, if I need a text or lyrics or some thing alike I have just to browse the net and get tons. But if I am looking for a good idea on how to teach a certain topic, this should be the right place and the best.

Then if we pay attention when sending a WSn there is a rule to start with:"You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations."

Regards

9 Aug 2009