Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Funny    

Funny

Damir77
Russian Federation

Funny

Hi!

That �s an amazing video!!! Enjoy if you see it for the first time :)

http://www.travelbtm.com/apps/videos/videos/view/4555469-lily-allen-f-ck-you

11 Aug 2009      

anitarobi
Croatia

HI, Damir!
I love this site - I saved the link at the beginning of summer to use frequently in class from now on, because these videos are really useful and funny. This Lily Allen video is really cute, I love her sound and she really has an interesting musical style and somewhat naughty lyrics. I did her Fear with my teenagers and they were amazed at her stand toward materialism and supeficiality, because it sounds like a simple, easy-going song.... (Though I �m never sure what to do with the f-words in songs or movies when I do them. I mean, I know enough not to use it whenever possible (though it �s becoming more and more difficult to find �clean � texts and scripts), and I know enough not to draw attention to it too much... But sometimes, some texts... they �re just so useful otherwise, that it �s just a pity not to use them because of one word.... how do you cope with it???)
Anyway, thanks for recommending this site - it �s one of the best choices of short and useful clips to use in class...
Anita

11 Aug 2009     

MartaZ
Poland

Yeah, a good one :) And I liked the website in general - it offers some English lessons (videos) and wonderful, amazing photos under Travel Photos at the top. Take a look!

Have a great day! All the best from Warsaw, Poland!
Marta

11 Aug 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Great video! I like your site with its vast collection of videos and pictures. Thanks, Damir!

11 Aug 2009     

serene
Greece

I like your site too, Damir. Thank you! Smile

11 Aug 2009     

Evgenia K.
Korea, South

It was just a usual  day today  untill I could see this video. So nice way to get into  a merry  mood. Thanks a lot!!!

11 Aug 2009