Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > unusual musicians    

unusual musicians

jamiejules
France

unusual musicians

Hi ,I am thinking of working on unusual artists with my 12 year old groups in September, I hope to work on the cultural aspect of things and get the students to express likes/ dislikes....
any ideas are welcome (artists ranging from musicians, singers, magicians... hopefully with videos to get them interested.)
thanks in advance for any replies.
have a nice day/ eveningUkulele weeps by Jake Shimabukuro

12 Aug 2009      

Portugal

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2262/2530905682_0c7628e728.jpg?v=0

I loved this statue in Bratislava, but I don �t know where my pic is (must be in my daughter �s computer):

Here �s another link: some slides are more appropriate than others, but you can pick the ones you like:

Unusual clown:

A photographer:

See you.

12 Aug 2009     

Nereis
Argentina

I �m sending you a you tube link ab out Leon Gieco (an argentinian singer) who join a group of singers and other artists with physical limitations to make a tour through our country. The name of the tour was tour Alas and there �s a documentary called Mundo Alas. Some of the singers and musicians have performed with other groups

and this is Pancho Chavez, who was part of Mundo Alas. He was born without arms and legs and has his own group

I am not sure if we can call them unusual musicians, but they are great!
Hughs
Nereis

12 Aug 2009