Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Points    

Anutka
Russian Federation

It �s important for me to know: When shall I be able to download smth from the site? How many printables shall I be able to download from the site? What does it depend on?

16 Aug 2009      

reeta1
Canada

You should be able to download now because you have points. You can download one item for every point you have. If you get thirty points, you can download thirty items free without having to use any of your points.

16 Aug 2009     

Anutka
Russian Federation

You mean I can download so many worksheets as the number of my points? for example 9 point-9 downloads every day?

16 Aug 2009     

reeta1
Canada

yes, but once you use up your nine points, that´s it. Then you have to wait for someone to download your worksheet again to get another point.

16 Aug 2009     

Anutka
Russian Federation

thanks a lot/I was registrated a year ago. but never tried to do worksheets for the site. Now I can �help doing it and wish my points to work for me!!!!

16 Aug 2009     

Anutka
Russian Federation

May be it is right. otherwise people will never create files, will take and that �s it

16 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

I �m so glad for you...

16 Aug 2009     

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

16 Aug 2009     

Anutka
Russian Federation

Great! Receive your congratulations! I �ve got 14 points for the first day/ Wow!!!

16 Aug 2009     

Portugal

Hi, welcome to this fantabulous place!
Check your pm.
Idalina Jorge

16 Aug 2009