Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi!!    

Hi!!

Yurany21
Colombia

Hi!!

Hi!! I just find amazing those online exercises you have in here Im an english teacher and I find them very useful, the thing is I also teach French so my question is Can I post online exercises in French as well? Can I do that too? Thanks a lot for answer my questionsThumbs Up

21 Aug 2009      

mr.dgdln
Turkey

We only work, create and share for the sake of English teaching on this site. so I don �t think that you will be allowed to do that.

21 Aug 2009     

libertybelle
United States

The rules say on the page where you upload your printables;

Please remember:

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations.

We only accept ESL resources written in English language.

That should answer your question.

L

21 Aug 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Dear yurany delgado giraldo
Welcome to eslprintables.
This site is for English worksheets only.

You may upload a worksheet consisting of English only pages followed by a bilingual section, if this is clearly stated in the description...
If you upload a single page, it must be English only.
Two pages - first English only, second bilingual + with a note on the top of the page "Bilingual WS - Eng + FR"...

The reason is simple:
Your worksheets are used in many countries, so the ws must be English only, but it can be followed by bilingual section for eg. French...

Hope it �s clear... Good luck!

21 Aug 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Many members here are French or teachers of French, so you can talk to them via pms and exchange materials or website links - people here really want to help and share. This site is English only, but it doesn �t mean you can �t talk to people personally. Good luck and it �s nice to see your enthusiasm!

21 Aug 2009     

portugueseteacher
Portugal

Hi!I �m also an English and French teacher!If you want to exchange ideas, worksheeets, it would be a good idea!

21 Aug 2009