Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > HAlloween Quiz    

HAlloween Quiz

Vickiii
New Zealand

HAlloween Quiz

Hi Teachers,

I have just finished creating my Halloween Quiz in one of Logo�s templates for powerpoint.  I think it is fantastically fun. 

It was created for advanced teenage students.  There are brainteasers, traditions, monsters, trivia and history questions.

Unfortuanetly it is to large to Upload - I have already compressed it etc.... but it is still 850kb!  anyway - if you would like a copy for a fun classroom quiz with advanced students - please email me and I will send it to you.

You don�t even need Powerpoint on your computer as I will send the Powerpoint viewer version to you - which is only 350kb! 

E-mail me on [email protected]

Happy Halloween

29 Oct 2008      

frenchfrog
France

What about splitting it into 2 parts?

29 Oct 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Good idea, Frenchfrog
as usual.. (hehehe).

29 Oct 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Because of the triggers all being attached to the front page i do not think this will work.  I created it form Logo�s powerpoint jeopardy template - it is incredible (logos template that is!) so easy to use!

thank you for the suggestion though.

I just ran it with two different classes - it was a smashing success!!  The teenagers have fantastic halloween knowledge

30 Oct 2008     

trelly
Argentina

Vickiii my students simply LOVED the ppt!

a really big THANK YOU for sending it to me!

Trelly

(BTW, were the sounds useful?)

3 Nov 2008