Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP ME PLEASE!    

HELP ME PLEASE!

robertb
Australia

HELP ME PLEASE!

Hi there!

Could you please tell me how many points does a power point; a worksheet cost? I am surprised to find that after I have downloaded 1 PP, I have 20 downloads while I just have 5 downloads before. Explain foe me, please!!!Shocked

27 Aug 2009      

cheezels
New Zealand

Hi there! You need to view the PPT by only looking in the preview screen... if you click on it it downloads.. maybe you have repeatedly clicked on it?

This is the same for worksheets.. you can only view them in the preview rolling screen.. do not click on the actual worksheet or it will download.

If that is not what has happened then maybe you need to change your password? If you use your computer at school maybe your password has been remembered and someone else has accessed the site.

If none of these options apply then I really don �t know... I hope you are able to find out what went wrong! :-)

27 Aug 2009     

fulyakemal
Turkey

hi
ı need your help:) ıam a new teacher and ı will teach my students can and can �t. they have just learnt the names of the animals so ı will begin like " can snakes fly?" ex.. do you have more creative ideas?? ıf so pls help me. ıts urgent.. thankss a lot

27 Aug 2009     

fulyakemal
Turkey

thanks a lot 4 your advise:) as ı told u, ı am new couldnt see ıt:)) andd the lınks are perfect.. ı wıll use them on monday and ı wıll let you knoww:)

27 Aug 2009