Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > IS DIFFICULT TO SAY OR WRITE THANKS?    

IS DIFFICULT TO SAY OR WRITE THANKS?

Eduardoes
Ecuador

IS DIFFICULT TO SAY OR WRITE THANKS?

HI TEACHERS!!

IN THE LAST TIME  I�VE SEEN  SOME PRINTABLES THAT THE PEOPLE HAVE DOWNLOADED WONDERFUL WS. AND NOBODY  WROTE THANKS I DON�T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED  WITH THIS . IT CAN BE DUE TO WE DON�T HAVE TIME ....?? .BUT........  I DON�T  KNOW....  I THINK THIS WEBSITE IS AROUND THE WORLD AND ARE FROM  DIFFERENTES CULTURES BUT THE WORLD THANKS IS ONLY ONE  AND IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT TO SHOW TO THE MEMBERS  THAT THEIR WORK HAS BEEN  USEFUL.

THE WORK OF OUR WS  WE CAN PAY WITH  AN EASY AND FREE COST, ONLY WRITE THANKS   OR THANK YOU   Thumbs Up

WHAT DO YOU THINK ???

29 Aug 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

It has been discussed lots of times, and people keep ommiting the "thanks" word... so sad!

29 Aug 2009     

omeronavas
Peru

I �m new in this website and I  don �t have any downloads, because of  my points records don �t allow that... but you must be sure that I �ll write "thanks" to all you for your usefull works. thanks a lot.

29 Aug 2009     

JulietaVL
Mexico

Welcome to the site omeronavas!!

Good beginning in the site

29 Aug 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

I make a point of leaving a little thank you comment for each and every sheet I download. I feel it is the least I can do when taking something poeple have invested so much time and effort in. I go thru all the recent contributions pretty much every day (I download on average about 4-5) and I think that leaving a comment to each one adds maybe 3 minutes to the routine.. That certainly is worth it! I for one really like it when I open op ESL and there is a nice comment on one of my sheets. It makes you feel appreciated and don �t we all like (and deserve!) that?

29 Aug 2009     

jennybohmes
Argentina

omeronavas you already have 30 points so you can download 30 ws a day for free...

29 Aug 2009