Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Page Background - Page Colour for worksheets    

Page Background - Page Colour for worksheets

ranclaude
Australia

Page Background - Page Colour for worksheets

Hello to all the ESL teachers out there,
I was wondering if i could get some help with designing worksheet backgrounds in colour and black & white/greyscale.
When I create worksheets, I can easily change/duplicate all items (pictures, text boxes etc) on the pages to greyscale. However, when I change the page background to colour background, I am unable to duplicate the same page  into greyscale. Is there a way that it can be done?
Your help is much appreciated.
Hugs from Australia  Hug 
ranclaude

First day of spring, yayyyy!!!!Big smile

1 Sep 2009      

miss.cecilia
Argentina

It �s impossible to upload (or to create) a worksheet with different backgrounds. What I �m trying to say is that if your document has 3 pages, you can �t choose a different background for each page.

Instead of changing the background colour you can insert a big colourful shape and place it as a background. That way you can have one page with a colour backgroung and another in greyscale all in the same file.

Not sure if this could help, or if I really understand your question.

1 Sep 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Hi Miss.Cecilia, thank you for your response. I just thought it could be done and that I simply didn �t know how to do it! I know how to use various functions of Microsoft Office but I �m still not totally savvy. What you �ve just explained makes sense. Thank you for making the time to help.
Kindest,
ranclaude Tongue

1 Sep 2009     

miss K.
Ukraine

Greets on the first day of autumn too!

1 Sep 2009