Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Online Exercise    

Online Exercise

denipinheiro
Brazil

Online Exercise

Hi, Everybody!

Last Sunday, I made an online exercise.

Does anybody know how this kind of exercise is approved?

Thanks

1 Sep 2009      

goodnesses
Algeria

Each a member who views the OE while it is among the recent (today �s) contributions, he /she is asked to rate it by choosing one of the options below. At the end of the day when the recent contribution are changed the OE receives a number of points calculated by summing all the points of the members who viewed it and divide them by the total number of these members to have an average amount of points. These points are added to your account definitely. You cannot get any more points when your OE is being used by another member or his students.

This average can range from 0 to 70 pts. If your OE gets more than 10 it will be approved. If not you will get a notice and an option to delete it.

This exercise is pending approval. If you have seen this exercise, please review it:

Send your opinion:
It is stolen  (= 0 pts)
It is not an ESL resource
It is useless
It has errors (grammar or spelling)
It is poor
It is useful
It is very good
It is great!!  (= 70 pts)

It is good to read comments first. Maybe other teachers reported it as stolen and you didn �t know.
If the exercise is definitely approved (based on average rating), it will be included for free in www.englishexercises.org, and the author will get points according to the average rating.

Hope this can help.

1 Sep 2009     

denipinheiro
Brazil

Thank you so much!

I hope they approve this OE.

But I think that nobody had seem it...Cry

There �s no comments, nothing...

1 Sep 2009