Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Movies activities    

Movies activities

maria da rosa
Brazil

Movies activities

Hello people,

I really would like to share experiences with movies activities.Which ate the best movies for teens?And series?

Thanks!

9 Sep 2009      

Sara26
Brazil

Hello,

Last week I worked with the movie "Twilight" with a group of my teens. I downloaded the ws here and they just loved it!! Here �s  a pic of them:

If you need any further information, just let me know!

Hugs,
Sara

9 Sep 2009     

christwell
Peru

Dear Friend I would like to do the same with my teens I will be thankfull if you guide me.

Thanks.
Patricia

9 Sep 2009     

douglas
United States

The movie "Parenthood" is good

9 Sep 2009     

Miss Paulaey
Argentina

Hi there,

I �ve worked with very different movies depending on the topic or grammar structure we have been dealing with.

For example, last year for Halloween,I used a chapter of the TV series Supernatural called Bloody Mary. Teens love action / adventure stories like Pirates of the Caribbean (I taught reported speech with the first one), disaster movies like The Day After Tomorrow(global warming). Even some musicals like High School Musical, Camp Rock (there are many fans among teens) or Hairspray can be used. Nowadays vampires are on fashion, so Twilight is definitely a good choice. When the last Harry Potter film, which is now on the cinema, appears on DVD will be a good choice too.

You should ask your own sts which kind of films they prefer and may be adapt part of the content you should teach to one of these movies. They will love it!

In this site there �s plenty material related to many different films. Just "click" on movies or type a movie title on the search bar.

Good luck with your teens!

9 Sep 2009