Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > My first time teaching children HEEEEELP    

My first time teaching children HEEEEELP

merywell
Spain

My first time teaching children HEEEEELP

Hi everybody! I�ve never sent  a message so this is my first time... I hope you can help me.

I am going to start teaching English as a foreing language to young learners (from 3 to 10 years old) and I don�t have a lot of material for this stage since all I have done up to this day has been addressed to secondary students. I have found some useful worksheets in this website with alphabet, numbers, fruits, animals but I would like something else like games, other kind of activities... mainly the course is to practice conversation so what can i do?? If you can send me material (I will be very pleased) or you can tell me other useful websites with free activities and games, or books, stories....

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!

Mery

My email address is [email protected] (in case you want to recommend anything)

9 Sep 2009      

catiahenriques
Portugal

Hi. I also teach children from 6 to 9 years old.

You can find some songs on youtube like "five little monkeys"  or the ABC song and other songs.
There are other sites like:

You also can look for the Teacher�s Magazine. You can buy it on a stationary.

Hugs
C�tia

9 Sep 2009     

cristinacarre
Spain

Hello I am looking for easy english stories for my students they are of 5,6 and 7 years old, where I can find this easy english stories with full of pictures????

thanks a lot!

13 Sep 2009