Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > just a quick note...    

just a quick note...

eng789
Israel

They are having fun and they probably just need to get rid of some stress.

I assume you miss the games we used to play on the forum.  Maybe Victor could open up a games room so that people can play.

11 Sep 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

They are having fun and they probably just need to get rid of some stress.
I do realise it. But can you have fun in your apartment with loud heavy metal music (you and your guests simply love it and it helps you get rid of the stress) while your neighbour minds it?
I understand it all. But i want to have fun, too. When i asked some of the members to go there and join me, they didn �t want to. They don �t like the place.
As to asking Victor to open up one more thing for us ... don �t you think he �s done ENOUGH? Why can �t WE solve the problem ourselves and not bother him. I never thought of reporting the members for disrespecting my wish. Yet, they thought it would be a wise solution to the problem - me. Bah.

And i just don�t know WHY they keep saying i�m hateful ... I guess they (the �gang�) want to spite me. Wink

11 Sep 2009     

Caroline565
Australia

Yes you are probably correct Eng. They do need an outlet to release their tensions. But some people might want to use the Cafe in other ways to get rid of THEIR stress but are blown out of it (especially today) by those BIG pictures of boots and high heels. That might not be everyones "cup of coffee" So why would they not accept a middle-way. Btw I think you are right...back to the games. They were great. Hug

11 Sep 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

Every time I visit the cafe and see all those cats and shoes or bags and flowers I just think  "What can I do here?" Ermm
It �s always the same: Big pictures and colourful salutations.
Not for me...

11 Sep 2009     

Sara26
Brazil

Hi Nabila,

Thanks for saying hello!
Have a great night!!
BTW: Happy Teacher�s Day!

Hugs,
Sara

11 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2