Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > kudos to all the hard working people out there!    

kudos to all the hard working people out there!

new@this
Canada

kudos to all the hard working people out there!

Hi! I am a teacher in Oman. Life is hectic sometimes and I rarely find time to create worksheets so I want to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart for all these beautiful printables I am able to download and use with my students!Thumbs Up

Most of the worksheets are so beautiful...I go crazy making just one!! Mena22 �s are some of my favourites!

This is just to say �thank you � guys! Hug

12 Sep 2009      

mena22
Portugal

You �re welcome new@this! I am very glad that our work has been useful to you and your students. You �ve joined the right site, no doubt about that. There are indeed in our wonderful community lots of creative, hard working people who love what they do and feel rewarded just by being able to share it. We have to thank victor for making that possible for us.

Wish you and all the wonderful members of this fantastic community a great weekend.

Hugs,
mena

12 Sep 2009     

Malvine
Latvia

Yes, mena22 is also one of my favourites!

12 Sep 2009