Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MY Private messenger doesn īt work    

MY Private messenger doesn īt work

MarionG
Netherlands

MY Private messenger doesn īt work

Hello everybody,
I just found out that my PM doesn īt work. I suspected it for a while but now I am sure, sooo...
If any of you sent me a PM in the past, please know I never got any of them. So please don īt be offended I didn īt reply, I simply never got them. I have asked Victor to help me out so I hope it will work soon and I promise I will answer every pm sent to me!!!
Marion

12 Sep 2009      

Aimee/S.
Israel

Hi Marion
I just sent you another mail on the same topic.
I īm glad that you asked Victor for help!
Take care,
Aimee

12 Sep 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Thank you Aimee for showing me the PM really doesn īt work. I had suspected it for a while. I felt sooo ignored when nobody replied to my request for ideas for a day out in London and maybe people did respond and I just never got the messages!! I feel really stupid and again apologize to anyone who sent me a message and didn īt get a response.
I did what you suggested and made sure there are no empty spaces behind my name in my account. I hope that will help. In any case I am hoping Victor can help, I would love to get pm īs from the wonderful people in this site, and promise to always reply!

12 Sep 2009     

wilwarin32
Argentina

Minedoesn īt work, either. I wanted to PM someone last night and it was impossible. Everytime I clicked on thePM icon it sent me back to the site home page.  So sth must be wrong with it! What? I don īt know. Let īs wait and see if it īs fixed!!!
Hug

12 Sep 2009     

flo84
France

As for me I can only pm someone if I try to send a message from my private messager page after selecting "send a private message" then I have to type the name. It does not work if I click on the small enveloppe under the flag. I have just tried to send Marion a pm that way. Maybe she will get this one.

12 Sep 2009     

sharon f
Israel

Same problem here... can īt pm by clicking the envelope.

12 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Mariom and Aimee
Yesterday I tried to send both of you a link, by pm, and whenever I clicked in the send buttom I was directed to the home page. Don īt know if you got them or not.

Now, to sharon f, too, you all are from the same country, try to discover if that may be the problem; it seems to that it is not your private messenger, but probably some bigger problem, you see, there are three of you with the same question, so, may be it is something related with all of you.

Flo, hello, for me it never worked when I click on the small enveloppe under the flag, but it always worked well, the other way, with everyone, except when I try to link to Israel.

Hope you can solve it quickly, it is very frustrating when we are expecting news and they don īt arrive.

12 Sep 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Hi Flo,
thanks for the effort but I still didn īt get any pm...I hope it will be fixable, I īd hate to think people consider me unfriendly for not responding to a message I never got....

12 Sep 2009