Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > What īs the best film that you have watched recently ?    

What īs the best film that you have watched recently ?

epit
Turkey

What īs the best film that you have watched recently ?

Veil.It was better than I expected

12 Sep 2009      

mmichela
Italy

Gran Torino

13 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

I also loved Gran Torino , but I like Spanish films  a lot.

13 Sep 2009     

khaled69
Jordan

twilight

13 Sep 2009     

reeta1
Canada

Up.

13 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

anaisabel001 you mean you like the films like Volver, don īt you?

13 Sep 2009     

anaisabel001
Spain

Epit
Yes, you īre right. I like Pedro Almodobar and most of his films ("Volver","Todo sobre mi madre", "Los abrazos rotos"..) a lot. Some of my favourite Spanish films are:"El Laberinto del Fauno, "la Lengua de las mariposas", "El viaje deCarol", "Las trece rosas!,"Los girasoles ciegos"....

Now I can īt wait to see Alejandro Amenabar īs new film :"AGORA"
Hug

13 Sep 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Yes, me too I saw "Up", I quite enjoyed it, there are quite a few movies coming up soon, check out 2009 trailers on YouTube.

13 Sep 2009     

Sue.
Egypt

ghosts of girlfriends past - the proposal - yes - marley and me - 17 again

But my favourites are " lake house " " the note book" they r not recent films...

13 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Epit, did you mean Painted Veil ??? (romance film about a couple in the time of cholera in China?)
if not... can you give us link to trailer? (youtube?)

my favourite: Little Dorrit, Tess of D īUbervilles, and other BBC series made in the 90s and later...
:-) and films - Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility, Oliver Twist, Becoming Jane... there are many excellent "period films"...

btw how do you call the years 2000-2010?
in the zeroties :-D ? in the first decade?

13 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

anaisabel001I wish you wrote the names of movies in English.I don īt know Spanishbut Imust say I don īt like Barcelona,Barcelona but many of young people felt like it inTurkey .
moravc
yes you guess it truely.It was Painted Veil.It was wonderful The man was very clever and noble.he was deceived but he wasn īt a looser against his wife.Sometimes love teaches us to become a real human  btw I īm not sure but we must call them the first decades

13 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >