Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Back to School Today    

Back to School Today

Ahlam
Bahrain

Back to School Today

Salam

It is so early here can �t wait to see the teachers desk and files againBig smileBig smile! Today is our 1st day at the school. Oh how much i will miss peeping between now and then checking What �s on esl forum and the recent ws & downloads. Sts won �t be back till 27th Sep.

Take care
Ahlam

13 Sep 2009      

silvia.patti
Italy

Do you have school on Sundays???

13 Sep 2009     

millmo
France

Perhaps there is a time difference and it is already Monday? If not, then poor them having to go to school on Sunday!

13 Sep 2009     

Isabel L
Spain

Ahlam is writing from Bahrain, an Arab country, where the holy day is not Sunday, but Friday I think.

13 Sep 2009     

Ahlam
Bahrain

Salam

Just back from Schoo. Though too tired but thought to have a look at my favourite site ever. True Isabel our weekend is (Friday & Saturday) it used to be (Thursday and Friday) till 2006. It even used to be for only one day when I was at school as a student (Only Fridays). What about u?? When is ur weekend?

Take care
Ahlam

13 Sep 2009