Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Postcard Exchange Project     

Postcard Exchange Project

Victoria-Ladybug
Israel

Postcard Exchange Project

Wouldn �t it be great to have mail arrive for your class this
school year? Join our postcard exchange and share the
excitement of getting mail and learning a little about the
different countries.

I am organizing a POSTCARD EXCHANGE for the upcoming school
year 2009-2010. I would like it very much to have
successful turnout of different countries around the world.
I have a 6th grade ( age- 11- years old )and we will start studying about
 London this year.
We would like to exchange postcards with as many
 schools as we can this year.
 All we are asking is that your class send one postcard and
we will send one in
return.
My students will then research the cities where the postcards come from.
We would like to begin the exchange at
the beginning of October.

If you are interested and willing to make the commitment,
please provide the following information:

-Name
-School and grade
-School �s full address
-Email

Thanks, Victoria

19 Sep 2009      

baiba
Latvia

Hello Victoria

How old are your students?

19 Sep 2009     

tapis
Italy

hello my name is silvia , i have a 7th grade (age 12) and i �m interested in your postcard exchange project.
i live in the republic of san marino a small indipendent country in italy ...i �m sure this is the first time you �ve heard about it! :)
i would like my students to exchange  postcards in english so that they could learn having fun!
so rely on me for this amazing project!

19 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Dear Victoria,

I love your idea and I �m convinced my students will to. I sent you a PM.

Hugs, MichaelaHug

19 Sep 2009     

samkaint
Thailand

Dear Victoria,

I �m Sam Kainth from Thailand. it �s really a great move for the schools who doesn �t have any relations with other schools in different countries. At the same time they can exchange their ideas and experience. I �m in too.
I hope it wouldn �t be a problem if my students are big older than yours. My students are 13 years old. What do you say? Cheers !!! happy weekend..

Sam
thailand

19 Sep 2009     

volcane
France

I really like the idea...  My school is iN France.  If you are still interested, please do get in touch.

19 Sep 2009     

lady_alicze
Poland

Hi Tongue
I like your idea very much. I think it shouldn �t be a problem that I teach children who are from 4 to 9 years old. All of them are quite fluent in English since we speak only English. These are either children from the English language oriented kindergarten or children who have graduated from this kindergarten and they attend further courses. So, I �ll write details on PM :) Hugs for You and Clap for this brilliant project !!

19 Sep 2009     

anlu79
Germany

I would be interested in this too, however my students are aged 15 and older, so it would be great to find someone who teaches students of a similar age. It would be great to hear from someone.

19 Sep 2009     

johanne23232
Israel

I would love this idea as well, I �ve done it in the past with students from Japan and Canada and it worked beautifully!! If anyone is interested, I have a group of 8th graders ( 13-14years old) and another group of 11th graders (around 16-17). Pleasesend me a PM and we can arrange it! It �s so much fun and the kids get so excited.

19 Sep 2009     

Bare
Croatia

I �m from Croatia and I �d like to join the project too Wink ! It �s a great idea!  If you �re interested in my country contact me !Smile

19 Sep 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

I �m from Venezuela and I would like to become part of your project too!!

19 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >