Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Ramazan Bayrami Kutlu olsun!    

Ramazan Bayrami Kutlu olsun!

alyonushka145
Kazakhstan

Hello to everyone

I am really sorry to know than my simple congratulation has caused such a discussion,

I am sorry for that, but I did not see any point that it is prohibited when reading the rules of using the eslprintables.

so, it was just beacuse I am a new member here and I hope there will not be any offences because of my message.

wish you all the best

21 Sep 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Well, alyonushka,
it wasn �t YOUR fault at all. The site DOES say - keep the forum for the teacher related matters and send greetings and wishes to the cafe. There IS a rule, but some of the older members just don �t want to follow it and are setting a bad example to the new members, like you. You probably saw all sorts of stuff being posted on the forum, so you thought it would be ok to send a greeting there. That �s when ohlala snapped (unfortunately) and reacted. She was actually annoyed with everyone �s disobedience (yours the least). So don �t feel bad about it. The good thing is that you apologised. I hope the older ones see it and make a change. But i don �t think they ever will ...

Wish you all the best!

21 Sep 2009     

alyonushka145
Kazakhstan

thank you!
 one question - What is that cafe you have mentioned above?
I mean how can I reach its page?
thnx! 

21 Sep 2009     

tugce-cenk
Turkey

As a Muslim, I really don �t approve celebrating religious festivals via this site. This site should be only used for sake of sharing our materials and ideas about English language. I am really sorry, but we should be more sensible about using this site in the right way.

22 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2