Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Sad and sorry    

Sad and sorry

mariannina
Italy

Sad and sorry

I �m really very sorry that some wonderful people of this site want to quit!
There is a rule, let �s respect it. It is clearly said by Victor

The teachers � cafe

victor
Spain

The teachers � cafe

Hello everybody!

I want to introduce a new section in the website:

It is similar to the forum, but it is designed to chat, share funny moments, make friends, send greetings, etc.

The messages in the teachers � cafe will be removed as soon as they are replaced by new ones. (only the last 30 are saved). Therefore we can send as many messages and images as we like, without worrying for the server capacity.

Please, use the forum for Teaching related topics, and the teachers � cafe for other things.

I hope you like the idea.

Have a nice day!

Victor

24 May 2009      

He wrote please a word we are forgetting to use! And I don �t see why teachers must be so aggressive with other members, write spooky messages...but do you remember that we teach respect first of all?
We all have the right to say what we think, but we have no special license to offend other people!
Who are we to dispise others! If we don �t agree we ask, we ask and don �t threaten to change the way of writing and express our thoughts. Manners are never out of fashion!
Sorry, I know I have no right to speak out like this, but it �s a pity that a great site is spoilt by what has been happening.
Ciao

21 Sep 2009      

GIOVANNI
Canada

You have every right.  I feel the same.

22 Sep 2009